Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Up North(:

 In the summer I go up north to our cabin in Lakewood Wisconsin. I bring a lot of my friends up there too! I like to wakeboard and waterski behind the boat on the lake. I also love to tube! It is so fun! We go to the candy store in Lakewood and they have any candy that you can imagine. We go there everytime we go up north, which is every weekend.We have a speed boat that we take out on the lake to waterski and tube. During boating ours, which is from 10:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I like to lay on our pontune boat and tan in the sun. At the end of boating ours we go swimming. We jump of the boat and into the water. When we get tired of that we go up to the cabin and have dinner at a resturant. When we get back from the resturant we play in the creek that runs through our property and catch frogs. The parents sit by the campfire and talk. We get out of the creek and make smores. Then we go into the cabin and watch a movie, play on the computer, and go to bed. Then we wake up and do that all over again!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun:) You should bring me!! Hahahah:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I was going to bring you last summer with hannah harmon, but you could'nt come! Hannah and Hannah came! You should come this summer!

    ReplyDelete