Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

Over spring break I went to Utah. We went there to go snowboarding on the mountains! It was so fun! We went to a town called Park City. They have little stores to walk around and go into.We went snowboarding at a place called Park City Mountain Resort. We stayed at a condo that was right next to the gondola that takes you to the top of the mountain or halfway up the mountain. Our condo was two stories. It had 5 bedrooms, so my sisters and I all got our own room. It had a big kitchen and a big living room and dining room. There was a living room up stairs. The condo had an outdoor pool and hot tub,so we went swimming out there after snowboarding! The pool was heated. We went on a rollercoaster that went really fast. It was right next to the chair lift and it went to the top of the mountain so when you went down it would go really fast because you are the one controlling it. I did'nt use the breaks at all so my sister and I flew down the mountain! We also went to Olymoic Park!

5 comments:

  1. I have only went snowbording 1 time and i did not stay on my feet for long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I wish I could've gone somewhere this spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha(: You got to go try on dresses and that was fun! Utah was fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to have to show you the jon and kate plus eight vidio of when they go to the cyans and you can show me if you did what they did i will bring it to school sometime kk......kk.....

    ReplyDelete